LG’s recent flagship smartphone ‘V10’ has been unofficially revealed in Nepal by online store ‘SAS Traders‘ at the price range of Rs.85,000. The V10 is second flaghship smartphone by LG in the year 2015 alongside it’s G4. Though it carries similar name from car engine it’s just a phone. Unlike other smartphones the smartphone is accompanied by a secondary screen above it’s 5.7-inch IPS LCD display. Even though the secondary screen is hard to be accessed by one hand, it surprisingly is useful and more productive than that of Samsung’s Edged smartphones. The secondary screen is always on and as acclaimed by LG the screen will consume only 5% of your smartphone battery in one time charge. The secondary screen shows weather,time, date and battery when the phone’s main display is not in use as well as you can see your notification without interruption.
That’s not only the main thing that LG’s flagship has to offer, another eye catching feature includes a 5 MP dual front camera alongside the secondary display. Due to those dual front camera, user can capture standard 80 degree selfies or impressive 120 degree wide angle selfies. LG has impressively developed their software for the camera allowing users to capture image from 3 different lenses (two front camera and one primary camera).
As claimed by LG, the V10 is designed to be durable which is the main reason behind it’s heavy weight. LG’s V10 is built with SAE grade 316L stainless steel frames, which protects the smartphone from accidental drops and minor shake shacks.
- Display:Main: 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi); Secondary: 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- Chipset: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 808 Processor
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 64GB with microSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Camera: 16MP with F1.8 Aperture / OIS 2.0 with Manual Video Mode
- Front Camera: 5MP Dual Lens (80 degree Standard Angle / 120 degree Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Size: 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 192g
- Network: LTE-A Cat. 6
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / USB 2.0
- Colors: Space Black / Luxe White / Modern Beige / Ocean Blue / Opal Blue
The V10 packs serious hardware alongside those rare removable battery and micro SD card slot and definitely sits on top among other flagship smartphones. The price of this smartphone is pretty high in Nepal when compared to other flagships currently available now in Nepal. However we expect the minor price drops soon. What do you think about this beast? Feel free to comment below.