The news about Samsung’s exploding Galaxy series has been on the rise since the explosion of infamous Note 7 for the first time. After a couple of weeks of some hustle and bustle, a woman in the Philippines came up with a claim that her Galaxy S7 Edge unit started heating up severely and emitted smoke whilst it was used by her daughter.
As stated by her on Facebook she splashed the water immediately on the phone and coated up with a wet towel afterwards, preventing from another catastrophe.
Samsung was reported about this disaster and thankfully the Korean giant offered to fully replace the wrecked S7 Edge for free, however, the owner wanted cash refund by the terror of occurring the incident again, and the owner was refunded.
Such recurring incident will surely leave a negative impact on most of the Samsung lovers and users, thereby creating a major hindrance on Samsung’s global market.