Nepal Telecom(NTC) has successfully enrolled its 4G service for iPhone users. Users with iPhone 6/6 Plus, 6s/6s Plus and 7/7 Plus can now enjoy maximum benefits provided by the company. However, unlike Android users, activating NTC’s 4G service on your iPhone is quite tricky, at least for now. Follow the below steps to activate NTC 4G on your iPhone.
1. First and foremost head on to beta.apple.com and signup for Apple’s Beta program.
2. After logging into your Apple account be sure to backup your stable version of the iOS through iTunes on your PC. Remember, it’s a beta software update so some of your applications might not work as intended.
3. Head on to beta.apple.com/profile from your iPhone and download the configuration files. You will be asked to install the configuration files. Follow the detail instruction to install it.
4. After following the above steps, go to Settings > General > Software Update and install any available Beta software(iOS 10.3 for now).
5. Finally, dial *444# and activate the 4G service without any charge. Be sure to check if you’ve selected LTE option on cellular data option.
Bear in mind that the above steps are only for those people who are too eager to try the 4G service for now. Users who don’t want to deal with the aforementioned hassle can simply wait for Apple’s next official iOS release, which, possibly could arrive within a week or so. Enjoy!
Any queries? Let us know in the comment box below.