After officially unveiling the Galaxy J3 Prime, Samsung has once again gone on to release the new J3(2017) in the US. The device is now available for $179.99.
As for the specs, the handset sports a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Inside, the phone is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 7570 chipset, while RAM is 1.5GB and the onboard storage is 16GB which can be expanded via microSD card slot.
Camera wise, the J3(2017) boasts a below average 5MP sensor at the back with LED flash, whereas, up front, there’s a 2MP sensor for selfies and video chats. The whole phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and packs a 2600mAh battery which shall be enough bearing that it has a low-res screen.
Samsung Galaxy J3(2017) Specs Highlight
- Display: 5-inch 720p display (294 ppi)
- Chipset: Exynos 7570 quad-core chipset clocked @ 1.4GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB RAM & 16GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash / 2 MP
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, microUSB 2.0 port
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, gyro
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery