Huawei Mobile Nepal has officially launched its flagship, P10 Plus in Nepal. The Huawei P10 Plus significantly topples out its predecessor in terms of performance as well as design. While noticing the aesthetic of the phone, it’s as appealing as it gets, thanks to its unibody metal design with a hyper diamond cut to minify scratches and occasional slips.
As far as specs are concerned, the Huawei P10 Plus comes with a 5.5-inch IPS-NEO LCD display with a QHD resolution. The company has also implemented a fingerprint tracking technology underneath the display, allowing the phone to predict your next finger position, resulting in a better touch responsiveness.
Inside the smartphone, there’s Huawei’s Kirin 960 octa-core chipset bearing a clock speed of 2.4GHz — the chipset can also be seen in Huawei’s Mate 9. Memory wise, the handset boasts a 4GB of RAM and 64GB onboard storage which can be expanded via a microSD card. The combination of a powerful chipset and ample memory shall give you a pleasant experience while multi-tasking and gaming.
Now let’s talk about its camera — the most highlighted feature of the phone. The phone shines the dual Leica lens just like its predecessor. The first one is a 12MP color lens, while the second is a 20MP monochrome sensor carrying an aperture rate of f/1.8 and optical image stabilization.
Shifting the focus to its front camera, the phone rocks an 8MP sensor for selfies with an added bonus of improved brightness and wide dynamic range, making your pictures a little bit better than usual. Huawei has also implemented an image and video editing software dubbed as ‘Highlight’, providing you a lot of options to edit your images and videos. The software is a courtesy of a partnership between Huawei and GoPro.
Speaking of the software, the phone boots on Android 7.0 Nougat on top of EMUI 5.1, while there’s a 3750mAh battery powering the whole phone with fast charging support.
The Huawei P10 Plus can be purchased in three different colors, including Black, White, and Gold for the price of Rs. 79,000 in Nepal. Users are also assured to get 10GB of Ncell data for free(1GB per month for 10 months), whereas there’s also 3 months of screen breakage insurance with door to door after sales service.
So guys what do you think about the new flagship from Huawei? Is it worth the price and will you get your hands on the device? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
Huawei P10 Plus Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.5″ IPS-NEO LCD with 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (540ppi)
- Rear Camera: Leica branded dual camera; 20MP monochrome/12MP color sensors, both with f/1.8, 28mm equiv. focal length; 4-in-1 hybrid autofocus (phase/laser/contrast/depth sensing); dual-LED, dual-tone flash; 2x hybrid zoom; 2160p and 1080p @ 30/60fps video capture; OIS in the 12MP camera
- Front Camera: 8MP f/1.9; 26mm lens; simulated bokeh effect; 1080p @ 30fps video capture
- Chipset: Kirin 960 – octa-core CPU ([email protected] + [email protected]), i6 co-processor, octa-core Mali-G71 GPU
- Memory: 4GB of RAM & 64GB of storage(in Nepal)
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with Huawei EMUI 5.1
- Battery: 3750mAh Li-Po; Fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM option available; LTE-A (Cat.12 600/150Mbps); USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo; Bluetooth 4.2; NFC; Infrared port