It’s official, Samsung has taken the wrap off their new mid-ranger, Galaxy J7 Pro in Nepal. Priced at Rs. 32,900 in Nepal the handset will sit amongst the rank of Huawei GR52017, Coolpad Cool1, and Samsung’s own Galaxy J7 Max, which was launched a week ago.
The device comes with a 5.5-inch Full-HD Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 401ppi. Powering the phone is Samsung’s Exynos 7870 1.6GHz octa-core chipset accompanied by 3GB of RAM and 64GB of ample onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD card, if not enough.
Shifting its focus toward cameras, the Galaxy J7 Pro boasts a 13MP sensor at the rear with f/1.7 aperture rate and LED flash. Up front, there’s also a similar 13MP sensor with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash, promising well-lit selfies even in low light condition.
Alongside the aforementioned specs, the phone boots on Android 7.1 Nougat and packs a decent 3600mAh battery. Connectivity option of the phone includes a dual-SIM slot with 4G LTE support, Bluetooth 4.1, dual-band WiFi, NFC, A-GPS, and FM-Radio.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.5″ Full-HD Super AMOLED display with 401ppi pixel density
- Rear Camera: 13MP with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash
- Front Camera: 13MP with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- OS/Software: Android 7.1 Nougat
- CPU/ GPU: Exynos 7870 1.6GHz octa-core CPU; Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage(can be expanded up to 256GB)
- Battery: 3600mAh