As expected, OPPO has officially launched the new A83 in Nepal. The selfie centric phone from the Chinese manufacturer comes with a polycarbonate body and a price tag of Rs. 24,990 in Nepal.
As far as specs are considered, to outline it, the device sports a 5.7-inch 720p display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, MediaTek’s Helio-P23 is powering the phone backed up by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage, which can be expanded via microSD card.
The rear of the phone shines a 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. For selfies, there’s an 8MP camera with OPPO’s own beauty recognition tech, allowing users to customize their face’s texture and skin colour. Albeit the fingerprint scanner missing from the phone, it comes with a facial scanner for security purpose.
The whole phone boots on Android 7.1 Nougat on top of Color OS 3.2, whilst the battery is of 3,180mAh battery. The OPPO A83 can be purchased from your nearest retailers located across the country.
OPPO A83 Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.7-inch display, 720×1280 pixel resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Rear camera: 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash.
- Front camera: 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture.
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat; Color OS 3.2.
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P-23 (MT6763T), 2.5GHz.
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.
- Memory: 3GB of RAM; 32GB of internal storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB.
- Battery: 3,180mAh Li-Ion battery.
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,990