Lava R3 is now officially available in Nepal, all thanks to Ambe Mobiles, the authorized distributors of Lava Smartphones. The R3 now joins the race with a range of other smartphones for the bezel-less display trend in Nepal.
The new smartphone comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixel. Under the hood, it packs MediaTek’s MT6737H quad-core chipset paired up with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The rear comprises of a 13MP camera with PDAF and LED flash, whereas the front shines an 8MP selfie camera with LED flash either. The interesting thing is that the front camera not only takes selfies but also powers the phone’s Face ID technology. Aside from facial scanning, the rear boasts an equally impressive fingerprint scanner.
Utilizing this hardware will be the Android 7.0 Nougat on top of Lava’s Star OS while being accompanied by an average 2,950mAh battery.
The Lava R3 will be available in Black and Gold colour scheme with a price tag of Rs. 18,499 in Nepal. Interested users can purchase the phone from retailers located across the nation.
Lava R3 Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS LCD, 1440×720 pixel resolution.
- Rear camera: 13MP, PDAF, LED flashlight.
- Front camera: 8MP, LED flashlight.
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, Star OS.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6737H; quad-core 1.3 GHz, Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T720 GPU.
- Memory: 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage; expandable up to 128GB.
- Battery: 2,950mAh battery.
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,499.