Samsung Mobile Nepal has taken the wrap of the new Galaxy J7 Duo in Nepal. The mid-ranger from the company comes with some noticeable specs, including a dual-camera at the back.
The front highlights a 5.5-inch 720p Super AMOLED display with 16:9 aspect ratio. Inside is the Exynos 7885 octa-core chipset powering the phone, with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage completing it.
At the rear is something new from Samsung in this segment. The Galaxy J7 Duo — as the name suggests — has a dual rear camera. The camera setup comprises of 13MP and 5MP sensors with f/1.9 lens, autofocus and LED flash. The first is used to capture normal images, while the latter will be helpful to add bokeh effects in the background.
Up front, there’s an 8MP camera with an LED flash as well to take selfies. It also doubles as a face recognition camera. Alongside face unlock, the phone’s befitted with a fingerprint scanner inside the home button at the front.
Juicing up the phone is an average 3,000mAh battery without a support for fast charging. Booting up the phone is Android 8.0 Oreo on top of Samsung’s Experience UI.
As for the pricing and availability, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo will go on sale for Rs. 28,990 through retailers located across Nepal.
So, what do you think about the phone? Is it strong enough to compete against the likes of mid-rangers from other mid-rangers? Will you get your hands on the device? Let us know that in the comment box below.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED screen; 16:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Chipset: Exynos 7885
- CPU: Octa-core (4 X 1.56Ghz Cortex A53 + 4 X 1.6Ghz Cortex A73
- GPU: Mali-G71
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Primary Camera: Dual-Camera (13 MP + 5 MP), autofocus, LED flash; f/1.9 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 8MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery