Huawei’s beloved Nova 2i can now be grabbed for cheaper price than ever. Originally priced at Rs. 33,900, the buzz creating phone has seen a price drop to Rs. 30,900 — 3,000 less than its initial launch price.
The mid-ranger from the Chinese smartphone manufacturer created an upbeat in the Nepali market a couple of months ago due to its pricing as well as the dual-camera setup both at the front and back. And till this date the phone’s still one of the exciting buy in the mid-range segment.
If in case you are still unknown, the Huawei Nova 2i comes with a 5.9-inch IPS Full-HD display. Underneath, running the show is Huawei’s own Kirin 659 chipset with Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. Completing it is 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ample storage with an option for expansion via microSD card.
The crown jewel of the phone; the camera is what most of the people will be looking for. It comes with a dual-camera setup, both at the front and back. For selfies, the Nova 2i boasts a pair of 13MP and 2MP sensors, whereas the rear shines a set of 16MP and 2MP camera with PDAF and LED flash.
Booting the phone will be the latest Android 8.0 Oreo on top of EMUI 8.0, while the battery compartment sees a 3,340mAh of battery inside.
While the phone is already a head turner for sure, this noble step by Huawei will surely lure-in most of the consumers towards it. So what do you think about the price drop of the phone? Will you be buying one now? Let us know in the comment box below.
Huawei Nova 2i Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.9″ IPS LCD screen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels (~409 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 659
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Primary Camera: Dual-Camera (16 MP + 2 MP), Phase Detection AutoFocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: Dual-camera (13 MP + 2 MP); f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery