Samsung has officially unveiled the new Galaxy J6 Plus in Nepal. The smartphone from the Korean giant is among the many Samsung mid-rangers that recently launched in Nepal. Bearing a trendy look to today’s standard, the Galaxy J6 Plus comes with a dual-camera at the back and a vibrant screen at the front, albeit the lack of an AMOLED screen.
Talking about the screen, there’s a 6-inch HD+ TFT panel at the front with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixel. The 720p display exerts an 18.5:9 aspect ratio. Despite the lack of Samsung’s premium screen, the J6 Plus to some extent certainly compensates it with a trendy front. The home button at the front is no more there, while the fingerprint scanner has been shifted to the side, also working as a power button.
As for the optics, the phone comes with dual-camera at the back. The pair consists of a 13MP + 5MP camera, while the front comprises of the 8MP sensor for selfies.
Powering this phone is Snapdragon 425 quad-core chipset that bears a clock speed of 1.4GHz. The phone comes in two variants: 3/32GB and 4/64GB.
Inside is a decent 3300mAh battery and Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Price in Nepal
The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus comes in two variants, the 3/32GB one and 4/64GB one. The first one is priced at Rs. 26,990 and the latter is priced at Rs. 31,790 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Specs Highlight
- Display: 6-inch IPS LCD screen; 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: 720 x 1480 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4GHz
- GPU: Adreno 308
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage or 4GB RAM, 64GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Primary Camera: Dual camera; 13MP(f/1.9) + 5MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,300 mAh battery
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 26,990 for 3/32GB; Rs. 31,790 for 4/64GB