ZTE’s sub-brand, nubia has gone on to officially unveil the new Z17 Lite in Nepal. The launch is a follow-up to recently launched Z17 miniS, which also comes with near to similar specs.
The Z17 Lite comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display that results in a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. No trendy 18:9 aspect ratio here. Inside is the Snapdragon 653 octa-core chipset that’s built on 28nm technology. There’s a 6GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage to cope with day to day multi-tasking.
nubia’s recent campaign about not needing a DSLR seemingly feels justified here, at least on paper, as the phone comes with a duo of 13MP (f/2.2) sensor with PDAF + 13MP sensors with dual tone LED flash at the back. On top of that, it could capture 4K videos at 30 fps. The front’s impressive either with 16MP f/2.0 lens for selfies. But we shouldn’t forget that the phone was launched way back in 2017.
Albeit late launch, the Z17 Lite still sports a USB Type-C connector, a DTS Surround sound support, and a fast fingerprint scanner, which is still impressive to this date. The only bummer here is that the capable 28nm chipset is backed up by an unimpressive 3,200mAh battery.
ZTE nubia Z17 Lite Price in Nepal
The ZTE nubia Z17 Lite can be purchased for Rs. 31,995 in Nepal through numbers of authorized retailers located across the valley.
ZTE nubia Z17 Lite Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD screen
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8976 653
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.9GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Adreno 510
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat; nubiaUI 5.0
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 64GB storage; expandable up to 200GB
- Primary Camera: Dual-Camera (13 MP + 13 MP), dual tone dual LED flash; f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- Secondary Camera: 16MP; f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,200 mAh battery
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,995