Vivo has officially launched the new Y91i in Nepal. The phone comes with dual-camera at the back and 4,030mAh battery. Sales of the phone start today in Nepal with a price tag of Rs. 20,990.
Let’s take a look at what this entry-level phone has to offer. For starters, there’s a big 6.22-inch HD+ display with a teardrop notch at the top. The notch is cramped with an 8MP selfie camera and provides an immersive media-viewing experience.
The internals is backed with a MediaTek 6762R octa-core chipset that bears a clock speed of 2.0GHz. On the other hand, it just has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. That’s a mere spec in today’s standards, given how it is priced.
Shifting the focus to the camera, the phone has a dual-camera setup at the rear. It has a duo of 13MP (f/2.2) + 2MP (f/2.4) sensors at the back with LED flash. Just below it is a fingerprint scanner for the security, whilst it also supports face unlock. On the software side of thing, the phone runs on FunTouch OS 4.5 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.
Vivo Y91i Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.22-inch FullView display, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: 1520 x 720 pixels
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6762R Helio P22
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo; Funtouch OS 4.5
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Primary Camera: 13MP f/2.2 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture; LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4,030mAh battery