As expected, the Galaxy M20 is now available for purchase in Nepal, starting today. The phone will go on sale from today for Rs. 18,490 in Nepal. The mid-ranger from Samsung is expected to leverage the mid-range market that was once all ‘Samsung’.
Talking about the phone, the M20 offers decent specs for the price you’re getting it. It has a 6.3-inch IPS LCD display that goes well with the tear-drop notch(aka Infinity V display) at the top. Inside the tear-drop notch is a 5MP front camera for selfies. For the rear, there’s a dual 13MP+5MP sensor.
Internally, the phone rocks Exynos 7904 chipset accompanied by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Powering all the needs and necessities is a whopping 5,000mAh battery that should last for a while. If not, you get the 15W fast charging support through microUSB port.
For those who are interested, you can get the Samsung Galaxy M20 from nearest retailers located across the country. And for those who are looking for a cheaper ‘Samsung’ alternative can take a look at the Galaxy M10, which was launched a week ago.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ display; 19:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Chipset: Exynos 7904
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260 Gold and 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage; expandable via microSD card
- Primary Camera: 13MP (f/1.9), PDAF + 5MP (f/2.2)
- Secondary Camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 5,000mAh removable battery
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,490