After launching the Galaxy A30 and A50, Samsung has gone on to unveil the new Galaxy A20 in Nepal — an alternative for people seeking cheaper phone than two of previous ones.
Despite a low price tag, the Galaxy A20 admirably maintain the captivating factor of A-series phones — great design and display. The front is well suited with a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, which means you get richer and vibrant colours. The AMOLED display is complemented by a tiny notch, also known as the Infinity V display.
The back is also nothing short of appealing, it has a “3D Glasstic” design — a combination of glass and plastic. This offers a shiny colour reflection when in the light.
Once again, going to the back, the A20 host dual 13MP sensor with f/1.9 wide lens plus 5MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens. For selfies, you get a single 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture cramped inside the small notch.
The whole phone, thankfully, runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box with Samsung’s One UI on top. For juice, the phone is befitted with an impressive 4,000mAh battery inside. There’s also support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A20 is now available in Nepal for Rs. 20,490. Interested users can purchase the phone through retailers located across the nation.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen, capacitive touch
- Resolution: HD+, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, (~268 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Exynos 7884
- CPU: Octa-core (2 × 1.6GHz & 6 × 1.35GHz)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Memory: 3/32GB, storage expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Primary Camera: Dual-Camera: 13MP, f/1.9, 28mm wide + 5MP ultra-wide-angle(12mm), f/2.2; LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (capacitive), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Po battery; non-removable
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,490