As expected, Honor 20 Lite has arrived in the Nepali market. The Honor 20 Lite offers what we would call good value for the money; triple-cameras, decent processor and the design could definitely sway most of the users in Nepal.
Despite the ‘Lite’ moniker, the phone simply does not compromise in terms of specs. Let’s talk about the triple rear cameras at the back. The normal one has a 24MP lens with f/1.8 aperture plus an 8MP 120-degree ultra wide sensor and the third one being a 2MP depth sensor for portrait shots.
Adding to that is the AI recognition feature that we have been seeing on Honor phones of lately. The Honor 20 Lite’s AI is capable of detecting 22 object categories in over 500+ scenarios, creating professional images and videos. Talking about the video, users are able to capture slow-mo videos at 480fps.
The front, like the back, is impressive of some sort. The dewdrop notch on the 6.21-inch IPS LCD display manages to achieve a 90% screen-to-body ratio and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Powering all these things is a 3,400mAh battery and for security, you get a fingerprint scanner and face unlocking feature. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie on top of EMUI 9.
Honor 20 Lite Price in Nepal
The Honor 20 Lite is available in Nepal for a price of Rs. 32,500. The phone will be available in two colors: Phantom Blue and Phantom Red, through all major retailers across Nepal.
Honor 20 Lite Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.21-inch LTPS IPS LCD display, Full HD+
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels; 19.5:9 aspect ratio (415 ppi)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- CPU:Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage; expandable up to 1TB
- Primary Camera: Triple – 24MP (f/1.8), 8MP ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2), 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4)
- Secondary Camera: 32MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3,400mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass