Xiaomi has cut the price of its mid-range phone, the Redmi Y3 in Nepal. The phone will now be available for 500 less than its original price, i.e. the 3GB/32GB variant will now set you back Rs. 17,999 — originally priced at Rs. 18,499 — and the 4GB/64GB will now go on sale for Rs. 20,999 in Nepal.
To sum up the specs, the Redmi Y3 has a 32MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture and EIS. The back has a dual 12MP f/2.2 camera with PDAF alongside a 2MP depth sensor. It also supports gyro-EIS which should be helpful for capturing well-stabilized videos.
The front has a 6.26-inch IPS LCD display which is 720p in resolution with a layer of Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Inside, you get the Snapdragon 632 chipset with either 3/32GB or 4/64GB of memory configuration.
Redmi Y3 Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.26-inch HD+ IPS display, Corning Gorilla 5
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio (269 ppi)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 (14nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 250 Gold and 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 250 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: 3GB RAM and 32GB storage; 4GB RAM and 64GB storage (expandable up to 512GB via microSD card)
- OS: Android Pie 9.0; MIUI 9
- Camera (Primary): Dual – 12MP (f/2.2), 1.25µm pixel, PDAF + 2MP depth sensor, LED flash
- Camera (Secondary): 32MP, f/2.2, 1.6µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4,000mAh battery, 10W charging, Micro USB 2.0 port
- Colors: Prime Black, Elegant Blue, Bold Red
- Previous Price: Rs. 18,499 for 3/32GB, Rs. 21,499 for 4/64GB
- New Price: Rs. 17,999 for 3/32GB, Rs. 20,999 for 4/64GB