The Samsung Galaxy M40 — after going for pre-booking on e-commerce stores viz. Daraz, Sastodeal, and SmartDoko — is now available in Nepal. Its counterparts gained good acceptance by the users and thus gained a good hype, especially when it became available in India through online platforms like Amazon and Samsung’s own online store.
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy M40 specifications, the 6.3-inch device runs on the Snapdragon 675 chipset and features the latest Android 9 Pie with its One UI on top. The screen is an FHD+ PLS one and has a punch hole on the top left corner.
Similarly, in the camera department, the Galaxy M40 offers a triple rear camera set-up — a 32MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. On the front is a 16MP selfie camera sensor housed in the punch hole.
The device carries a 3,500mAh battery and a Type-C port to charge it with 15-Watt fast charging support.
About the storage, you get a 6GB/128GB variant. The storage, however, can be expanded up to 1TB via microSD.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ PLS screen; 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels (~409 ppi pixel density)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 612
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie; One UI
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 1TB
- Primary Camera: Triple – 32MP (f/1.7), 8MP ultra-wide, 5MP depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 16MP (f/2.0)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3,500mAh battery, 15-Watt fast charging
- Sensor: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- SIM(s): Dual Hybrid
Price and Availability in Nepal
The Samsung Galaxy M40 is available through e-commerce and local retailers in Nepal at the price of Rs. 36,190, starting from 29th of June.