Alcatel, which has been recently operating under TCL, has finally landed in Nepal with a new smartphone, the Alcatel 3. The entry-level phone brings a mix of features with an eye-catching aesthetic.
The glaring back of the phone is highlighted by dual-camera setup: a 16MP normal sensor with f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP depth sensor. Selfies are taken care of by a 13MP sensor with a screen flash for well-lit images.
Inwards, you get Snapdragon 439 octa-core SoC that is well complemented with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage which is expandable. Although not a top of the line specs in 2019, the Alcatel 3 has a front that could appeal the masses. The 5.9-inch display sits there with a 720p IPS LCD panel protected by Asahi Dragontrail Glass. You get a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and minimal bezels to go for your media consumption, all thanks to the teardrop notch at the top.
Besides that, you get a decent 3,500mAh battery, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and Android 9 Pie out of the box. And there’s a 3.5mm headphone jack if in case you need it.
Alcatel 3 Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.9-inch HD+ IPS LCD screen; 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: 1560 x 720 pixels (~289 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439
- CPU: 2 x 2GHz Cortex-A53 and 6 x 1.45GHz Cortex A53
- GPU: Adreno 505
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Memory: 3GB or 4GB RAM, 32GB or 64GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 128GB
- Primary Camera: Dual-Camera: 16MP (f/2.0) + 5MP depth sensor, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 13MP front camera, Selfie Toning Flash
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,500mAh battery
Alcatel 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
Currently, the Alcatel 3 (4GB/64GB) is up for sale through Daraz Online Shopping for a price of Rs. 21,490 in Nepal. There’s also a 3GB/32GB variant priced at Rs. 18,590.
Interested users can purchase the phone by clicking here.