Oppo brings a new mid-ranger device dubbed as Oppo A5 2020. A subdued version of its counterpart A9 2020 — which was launched alongside it — Oppo A5 2020 makes its way as the festive season approaches near. The device has some pretty impressive features to offer such as a stereo speaker setup with Dolby Atmos sound and a plastic body with gradient colors.
About the device, as in Oppo A9 2020, the A5 2020 also comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 1600 x 720 resolution. And it gets powered up by a Snapdragon 665 SoC paired with a 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
As for the camera, the phone carries a quad-camera set-up that comprises a 12MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. While on the front is an 8MP sensor housed inside the notch.
The device has a 5,000mAh battery with reverse charging capability. For security, you can set up a fingerprint sensor lock using a fingerprint sensor put on the rear side of the phone.
Oppo A5 2020 runs on Android 9 Pie and the Color OS 6.0 skin on top.
Oppo A5 2020 Specs Highlights
- Display: 6.5-inch, 1600×720 pixel resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 270ppi, 82.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Rear cameras: 12MP, f/1.8, 1/2.8″, 1.25µm pixel size, PDAF + 8MP, 13mm, 1.12µm, 1/4″, ultra-wide + 2MP, f/2.4, 1.75µm, 1.5″, macro lens + 2MP, f/2.4, 1.75µm, 1/5″, depth sensor
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie; Color OS 6.0
- Chipset/CPU: Snapdragon 665, Octa-core Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage; microSD card slot (expandable up to 256GB)
- Battery: 5,000 mAh Li-Po battery; power bank/reverse charging
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 27,990