Oppo releases its Reno 2 F in Nepal. Some of its contrasting features include a fairly large 4,000mAh battery, quad-camera set-up on the back, and an 8GB of RAM. Similarly, there is a motorized pop-up selfie camera with an LED flash and HDR. Moreover, you are getting an optical under-display fingerprint scanner and a Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
Oppo Reno 2 F made its way to Nepal on the 16th of October 2019. Now, let’s see an overlook of the device.
Reno 2 F sports a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with 16M colors. The screen resolution is 1080×2340 pixels leading to a display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, i.e. 394PPI density. And the device makes use of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection.
The phone operates on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Color 6.1 on top. Powered by the Mediatek MT6771V Helio P70 processor and an octa-core CPU, Reno 2 F seems to boast pretty good performance.
As for the memory, the device carries an 8GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage. The memory can further be expanded up to 256GB using a dedicated microSD card.
About camera, Reno 2 F sports a quad-camera set-up on the rear side including a 48MP wide sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, a 2MP B/W sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. Similarly, the main camera gets complemented by dual-LED flash, HDR, and panorama. The front camera, on the other hand, is a 16MP f/2.0 wide sensor placed in the motorized pop-up. And the selfie camera too is complemented by an LED flash and HDR.
Oppo Reno 2 F also comprises a loudspeaker, a 3.5mm jack, along with active noise cancellation with dedicated mic and Dolby Atmos sound.
On the battery side, the device carries a 4,000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery that comes with 20W fast charging capability, a.k.a. VOOC Flash Charge 3.0.
The phone is available in two different colors in Nepal – Lake Blue, Sky White.
Oppo Reno 2 F Specs Highlights
- Display: 6.5-inch AMOLED screen, 1080×2340 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Rear cameras: 48MP, f/1.79 (wide), PDAF + 8MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide) + 2MP, f/2.4 monochrome, 2MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0, motorized pop-up
- OS: Android 9; ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset/CPU: Mediatek MT6771V Helio P70 (12nm) Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU:Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage; expandable up to 256GB via dedicated microSD
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, 20W (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)
- Sensor:Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Price in Nepal: NPR 46,990