Update: The Honor 9X in Nepal will come with Kirin 710F System on a Chip a.k.a. SoC.
Honor is coming up with its Honor 9X smartphone in Nepal. The device was made official back in July 2019 in China. And now the company will be launching the phone in India and Nepal. The 4/64GB variant, in China, costs CNY 1399, however, the pricing of the phone in Nepal is yet to be known.
About specs, Honor 9X carries a 6.59-inch IPS display of 1080 x 2340 resolution with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The device gets powered up by an octa-core Kirin 710F processor and Mali-G51 GPU.
In China, Honor launched the device in four different memory variants: 4/64GB, 6/64GB, 6/128GB, and 8/128GB. And it’s yet to know which variant(s) will reach to the Nepalese market. Honor 9X carries a 4,000mAh battery with 10W fast charging support. This phone comprises a fingerprint scanner put on the side.
Honor 9X Specs Highlights
- Display: 6.59-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen, ~391 PPI
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Chipset: Kirin 710F
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×1.88 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G51
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- Memory: 4GB/128GB; memory expandable via dedicated microSD up to 1TB Primary
- Camera: 48MP (f/1.8), 0.8µm pixel size, PDAF + 2MP, f/2.4 depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 16MP, f/2.2, motorized pop-up
- Battery: Li-Po 4,000mAh battery, non-removable, 10W charging
Honor 9X falls under the mid-range budget category. Looking at its price in China, the phone might cost around or above NPR 30,000. A bezel-less design, the Kirin 710F SoC, and an impressive look make the upcoming Honor 9X a device worth a buy.
Similarly, a 48MP sensor alongside a depth sensor at the back and a selfie camera housed in a pop-up mechanism seem pretty good for the optics department. To say the least, if priced properly, the Honor 9X could be a worthy contender for this year’s best mid-range smartphone in Nepal as it is a complete package that has a slight edge over its competitors.