As a part of the New Year 2020, Samsung has slashed the price of its Galaxy M30s in Nepal. The Galaxy M30s packs pretty exciting specifications that include a Super AMOLED display, an octa-core chipset based on 10nm technology, decent design both on the front and back, and a huge battery.
Also, both 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB variants of the M30s went for good sales in the recent Dashain/Tihar season. And now with prices coming down for both versions, you’d definitely want to take a good look at these in this New Year.
Previously priced at NPR 27,990 (4/128GB) and NPR 33,590 (6/128GB), you can now get the Samsung Galaxy M30s at Rs. 24,899 and Rs. 30,199, respectively in Nepal.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s flaunts a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display. The screen resolution numbers to 1080 x 2340 pixels. Similarly, the aspect ratio and pixel density are 19.5:9 and 403ppi respectively.
The M30s gets its power from an octa-core Exynos 9611 processor and it runs on Android 9.0 Pie with One UI on top. It uses the Mali-G72 MP3 GPU for graphical processing.
Talking about the memory, the phone uses 4/6GB of RAM alongside 64/128GB of onboard storage. Furthermore, you can expand the storage up to 1TB using a dedicated microSD card slot.
As for the optics, the device carries a triple camera setup at the back — a 48MP wide, an 8MP ultrawide, and a wide 5MP depth sensor. While at the front, there is a 16MP selfie shooter housed in the notch.
The sensors used in the phone include a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The M30s comes with a huge 6,000mAh cell with 15W fast charge support. As for colors, it’s available in Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White colors.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio (403 ppi)
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali G-72 MP3
- Memory: 4/GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB via dedicated microSD card slot)
- OS: Android Pie 9.0; One UI
- Camera (Primary): 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm + 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Camera (Secondary): 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, 15W fast charge
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 27,990 Rs. 24,899 (4/64GB), Rs. 33,590 Rs. 30,199 (6/128GB)