Amidst the 2nd Vivo Sales Carnival 2019, Vivo has dropped the price of its Vivo Y90 in Nepal. The low budget range smartphone gets a price cut of up to Rs. 1,100. Meaning, previously available at Rs. 13,690, you can now purchase the Vivo Y90 at a price of Rs. 12,590 in all offline retail stores near you.
About the Vivo Y90, it’s an entry-level smartphone that flaunts a 6.22-inch display with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution. The aspect ratio sits at 19:9 with the pixel density of 270ppi. Inside, it gets powered up by the MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 chipset based on 12nm technology. It boots up on Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.5 skin on top.
In the optics department, the Y90 carries a single 8MP camera at the back with f/2.0 aperture and Auto Focus. It gets complemented by an LED flash and panorama. Moreover, it can record 1080p video at 30fps. While the camera at the front is a 5MP selfie shooter with f/1.8 aperture.
As for the sound, you get a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack with active noise cancellation and dedicated mic.
The Vivo Y90 carries a non-removable Li-Po 4030mAh battery in order to handle all your usage.
It’s available in two different colors: Black and Gold in Nepal.
Vivo Y90 Specs Highlights
- Display: 6.22-inch, 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, IPS LCD
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Primary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, AF
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/1.8
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB/32GB, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo); Funtouch 4.5
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Gold
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 13,690 Rs. 12,590