Nepal is undergoing a lockdown owing to the COVID-19 pandemic and its end seems uncertain for now thus affecting our daily lives. Many of you must have been involved in or thinking of preparing for competitive examinations including that of Public Service Commission aka Lok Sewa, prior to the lockdown. Well, for now, everything is skeptical, be it the lockdown itself or the upcoming examinations. However, the preparation must continue.
Bearing that in mind, Khalti has tied-up with OTTISH, a platform providing online preparatory classes to aspirants offering a cashback of up to Rs. 100. Developed by BizHub IT Service Private Limited, courses fees at OTTISH is acclaimed to be lessened up to 75% compared to what other tuition institutes charge. The platform affirms 25% discount on Lok Sewa Officer Level examination preparation classes while 20% on the Chartered Accountancy classes.
Interested can register using Google and Facebook accounts or manually for their desired courses via OTTISH’s official website and pay using Khalti.
The platform is launching +2 bridge course classes soon, while it also looks forward to introducing a Bachelor’s level, Master’s level, CMAT/KUMAT, and Engineering preparatory classes soon.
Here’s a quick recap on how you can join the desired course on OTTISH and make its payment using Khalti:
- Visit the OTTISH website and register yourself manually or using Google or Facebook.
- Select the course and click on “Buy Now”.
- On the Khalti payment screen, insert your mobile number and click “Pay”.
- Insert the Khalti Transaction PIN and One-Time-Password aka OTP and click “Confirm Payment”.
- Again, new users will get a ‘Third Party Transaction PIN’ that can be changed navigating ‘More’→’ Settings’ →’ Third Patry Transaction Option’.
- The aforementioned steps will get you subscribed to a course.