Huawei has released the new Enjoy 20 Pro smartphone with dual-mode 5G in the Chinese market. The Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro powers on a Dimensity 800 processor paired with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage, while runs on EMUI 10.1 atop Android 10. It’s basically a re-branded Enjoy Z 5G smartphone running the Huawei Mobile Services (HMS).
Moving on, the device carries a 6.5-inch 90Hz FHD+ screen. At the back lies a triple-camera setup including a 48MP primary with AI, an 8MP ultrawide, and 2MP macro sensors. The front has a waterdrop notch giving room to a 16MP selfie snapper.
The Enjoy 20 Pro houses a 4,000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charge support to keep the lights on. Huawei is shipping the device in three different colors — Magic Night Black, Dark Blue, and Galaxy Silver.
The device is already up for pre-orders with sales kicking off as of 24 June 2020 across all physical stores in China. The 6GB variant costs CNY 1,999 ($280/€250) while the 8GB variant costs CNY 2,299 ($322/€288). Also, we are yet to confirm its arrival in Nepal.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro Specs
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen
- 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 405 ppi pixel density, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek MT6873V Dimensity 800 5G (7 nm), Octa-core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 & 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55)
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage expandable up to 256GB via nano memory using shared SIM slot
- Android 10, EMUI 10.1, Huawei Mobile Services (HMS)
- Triple rear-cameras: 48MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8MP, f/2.4, 120-degree ultrawide + 2MP, f/2.4, macro
- Selfie camera: 16MP, f/2.0
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4,000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
- Magic Night Black, Dark Blue, Galaxy Silver