Nokia’s budget offering, the C2 has officially made its way to the market of Nepal starting today, all thanks to Teletalk Pvt. Ltd. — Nokia’s official distributor in Nepal.
While the phone brings the same aesthetic over its predecessor C1, it does have slight improvements, mainly in its display. The Nokia C2 has a larger 5.7-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels, which is an upgrade over C1’s 480 x 960 pixels.
Under the hood, the device gets a Unisoc (28nm) quad-core chipset alongside 1GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage, which should be enough considering it runs on Android Go (9.0 Pie) edition.
Nokia C2 Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive multitouch
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio (~282PPI)
- CPU: Unisoc (28nm) Quad-core 1.4GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, microSDXC (dedicated slot), eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android Pie 9.0 (Go edition)
- Camera (Primary): 5MP, f/2.2, AF; LED flash
- Camera (Secondary): 5MP, LED flash
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2,800mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
The entry-level phone gets a merely bigger 2,800mAh battery which charges over a microUSB port. Out of the box, the phone boots on Android Go running with a specific set of ‘Go’ apps to make use of the phone’s lower memory. On the other hand, the Nokia C2 supports 4G connectivity, which was missing from its predecessor, else there are basic connectivity features like WiFi and Bluetooth.
For pricing, the Nokia C2 is available for Rs. 9,299 in Nepal. The phone is available for sale through retailers across Nepal starting today.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal|
|Nokia C2||Rs. 9,299|