Realme has finally launched the Realme C3 smartphone in Nepal. Precisely speaking, it’s the global variant that brings three cameras as well as a capacitive fingerprint scanner to the back, which the Indian version lacks.
The Realme C3 carries a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It uses the so-called best budget gaming chipset in the market, the MediaTek Helio G70 paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage.
Powering the phone is a 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging to keep the lights on. And you can make full use of the mammoth battery with the phone’s reverse charging feature, though it still uses the outdated microUSB port. However, the phone keeps the 3.5mm headphone jack alive along with the loudspeaker for audio.
Other noticeable feature includes Android 10 with Realme UI, Bluetooth 5.0, and FM radio.
Realme C3 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Realme C3 price in Nepal is Rs. 16,990 for the only available 3GB/32GB variant. Starting today, the phone can be purchased through retailers across Nepal.
Realme C3 Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, 720 x 1600 resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Cameras: Triple cameras – 12MP, f/1.8, 28mm wide, 1/2.8″, 1.25µm, PDAF + 2MP, f/2.4 macro + 2MP, f/1.8 depth
- Front Camera: 5MP, f/2.4, 28mm wide, 1/5″, 1.12µm
- OS:Android 10, realme UI 1.0
- CPU: Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm), Octa-core (2 x 2GHz Cortex-A75 & 6 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage; expandable via dedicated microSDXC slot
- Sensors:Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5,000mAh, 10W charging, reverse charging
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 16,990