The Samsung Galaxy M11 comes with a 720p 6.4-inch PLS TFT display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio translating to a 268ppi density. Powering the device is a Snapdragon 450 processor paired along 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of onboard storage with an option for expansion via microSD card.
Like any other M-series smartphones, the Galaxy M11 carries an impressive 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. On the contrary, the big adds heft to the device, plus a polycarbonate body hardly does any work in decreasing its weight — which is about 197 grams. The back of the device offers a capacitive fingerprint scanner.
Talking about the back, the device flaunts a triple camera setup at the rear comprising a 13MP wide, a 5MP ultrawide, and a 2MP depth sensor, while at the front lies an 8MP wide sensor with HDR for selfies.
About the price, while Samsung is yet to reveal anything about it the Galaxy M11 price in Nepal could be anywhere between Rs. 15,000 to 16,000 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specs
- Display: 6.4-inch PLS TFT LCD screen; 720 x 1560 pixels resolution, 268 ppi pixel density, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 (14nm), Octa-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB eMMC 5.1 storage expandable via dedicated microSDXC
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Rear camera: 13MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF + 5MP, f/2.2, 14mm, ultrawide + 2MP, f/2.4, depth
- Selfie camera: 8MP (wide), f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging