Samsung has officially launched the third entrant of 2020 to its M-series lineup, the Galaxy M11 in Nepal after Galaxy M31 and Galaxy M21. Cheapest in the lineup, the M11 features an infinity-O display, a mediocre Snapdragon 450 processor, a triple rear camera setup, and a big 5,000mAh battery.
About the launch, Mr. Pranaya Ratna Sthapit, Mobile Business Head at Samsung Nepal stated, “Galaxy M series smartphones have carved a unique place in the minds and hearts of Nepali consumers in a very short span of time. With the launch of Galaxy M11, we are delighted to take the legacy forward to the next level. The new proposition offers unprecedented style and experience to our aspirational Gen Z and millennial consumers while delivering the best of everything in their device.”
Samsung Galaxy M11 Overview
The Galaxy M11 carries a 6.4-inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1560 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and 268ppi density. Though built with plastic, the device does maintain a good enough look.
It powers on a 14nm based Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB of eMMC5.1 onboard storage, expandable via dedicated microSDXC slot. Out of the box, it boots on One UI 2.0 atop Android 10.
Moving on, the M11 comes with a triple rear camera setup — a 13MP wide, a 5MP ultrawide, and a 2MP depth sensor and a single 8MP wide selfie shooter.
The device houses a hefty 5,000mAh battery with 15W charging that will work just great considering a 720p display and an SD450 chipset. Other features include A2DP Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM radio, and USB 2.0 along with a Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. It’s available in Metallic Blue, Black, and Violet colors.
Galaxy M11 Specs
- Display: 6.4-inch PLS TFT display, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- Rear camera: Triple — 13MP, f/1.8, 27mm wide, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF + 5MP, f/2.2, 14mm ultrawide + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth
- Front camera: Single — 8MP, f/2.0, wide
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 5,000mAh, 15W charging
Price and Availability in Nepal
The Samsung Galaxy M11 price in Nepal is Rs. 18,999 (3GB/32GB) and is available starting today across Samsung brand shops and retail stores all around Nepal.