Samsung Nepal has sliced the prices of its mid to semi-flagship grade smartphones including the A and Note series — Galaxy A51, Galaxy A71, Galaxy Note 10 Lite plus the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 in Nepal.
With smartphone brands increasing prices of their devices reportedly due to the appreciating US dollar against Nepalese rupees and stagnant supply and sales, Samsung, on the contrary, cutting off prices — just after increasing the price — of its much appreciated and still competitive devices including the Galaxy Note 10 Lite and the Galaxy A71 is credible.
Now, without any further ado, let’s take a look at the latest prices followed by a quick overview of the aforementioned devices.
Samsung Mobile Latest Price in Nepal
|Samsung Mobile||Price in Nepal (Updated)|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite||Rs. 58,999|
|Samsung Galaxy Note A71||Rs. 49,999|
|Samsung Galaxy A51||Rs. 39,999|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1||Rs. 32,299|
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite flaunts a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels. While the aspect ratio and pixel density number to 20:9 and 394ppi respectively.
The device runs on Android 10 with One UI 2 skin on top, while gets its power from the octa-core Exynos 9810 chipset based on 10nm technology. And the Mali-G72 MP18 takes care of the graphical processing.
While about the optics, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite boasts a triple camera setup — a 12MP wide sensor with dual-pixel PDAF and OIS, a 12MP telephoto sensor with PDAF, OIS, and 2x optical zoom, and a 12MP ultrawide sensor. On the frontal side, lies a 32MP wide sensor with HDR.
Furthermore, you get a 3.5mm jack and a loudspeaker in the device. The sensors included are the under-display optical fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and ANT+.
The phone carries a non-removable Li-Po 4,500mAh cell with 25W fast charge technology.
Galaxy Note 10 Lite Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED LCD capacitive multitouch, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~394 PPI); Always-on display
- Chipset: Exynos 9810 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- OS: Android Pie 10.0; One UI 2
- Camera (Primary): Quad – 12 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom + 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide); LED flash; panorama; HDR
- Camera (Secondary): 32MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass; ANT+
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4,500mAh battery, Fast battery charging 25W
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 67,599 Rs. 58,999
Samsung Galaxy A71
Similarly, A71 flaunts a rear quad-camera setup including a 64MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultrawide shooter with 123-degree FoV, a 5MP depth unit, and finally a 5MP dedicated macro lens. Samsung has baked in features like Live Focus, Smart Switch, and Super Steady Video to go with these cameras. The large teardrop notch at the front sees a 32MP f/2.2 selfie camera.
Powering the phone is a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging carried through a Type-C port. Out of the box, the A71 runs on Samsung’s One UI 2 based on Android 10.
Galaxy A71 Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Cameras: Quad cameras – 64MP primary camera, f/1.8, PDAF + 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, f/2.2 + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.2 + 5MP macro lens, f/2.4 and LED flash
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.2
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, Octa-core (2 x 2.2GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage; expandable via microSD card slot up to 512GB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 25W Fast Charging
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 53,599 Rs. 49,999
Samsung Galaxy A51
Flaunting a mirror back with a diamond-cut design, the phone sports an L-shaped rear quad-camera setup, just like the A71. However, inside, the primary camera sees a downgrade to the 48MP sensor, while the rest of the camera specs are almost similar to that of A71.
The device gets its power from the Exynos 9611 SoC — similar to the A50s — paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.0 storage which is expandable via microSD card.
Galaxy A51 Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen, capacitive touch
- Resolution: Full HD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, (~405 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU:Octa-core (4 × 2.3GHz Cortex-A73 & 4 × 1.6GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2
- Memory: 6GB/128GB; storage expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Primary Camera: Quad-Camera — 48MP, f/2.0, PDAF + 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, f/2.2 + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.2 + 5MP macro lens, f/2.4 and LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 32MP, f/2.2
- Sensors: Fingerprint (in-display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Po battery; non-removable, 15W fast charging
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 41,299 Rs. 39,999
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
The Galaxy Tab A 10.1 carries a 10.1-inch display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. It’s powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 7904 processor. And you’re getting a 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage with an expansion option up to 400GB via microSD card.
The Tab A 10.1 has an 8MP lens on the rear and a 5MP lens on the front. Similarly, it carries a 6,150 mAh battery to keep the lights on. Furthermore, it gets a dual speaker setup with Dolby Atmos and can be connected to an external keyboard via pogo pin port.
Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Specs
- Display: 10.1-inch TFT screen, capacitive touch
- Resolution: 1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 PPI density)
- Chipset: Exynos 7904 (14 nm)
- CPU:Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI
- Memory: 2GB/32GB onboard storage; expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Primary Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, AF
- Secondary Camera: Single – 5 MP, f/2.2
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6150 mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Gold, Silver
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,299 Rs. 32,299