The Nokia 5.3 is finally here in Nepal after its international release back in April. The new mid-ranger comes with a rear quad-camera setup with AI capabilities and night mode, a 4,000mAh battery supplemented with an AI-assisted adaptive feature, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset, and a dedicated Google Assistant button. Let’s find out more followed by the price of Nokia 5.3 in Nepal and availability.
Nokia 5.3 Overview
Built with plastic on the back and frame, the new Nokia 5.3 sports a 6.55-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 268 ppi pixel density underneath a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The display is advertised to spit 450 nits brightness.
It’s the first Nokia device to power on an 11nm based octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB eMMC 5.1 onboard storage expandable via a dedicated microSD slot. It runs on Android One atop Android 10 and ready for Android 11 and beyond with yearly Android upgrades and monthly security upgrades secured for the upcoming two and three years respectively.
As for optics, the Nokia 5.3 5G flaunts an AI-powered quad-camera setup at the back comprising a 13MP main sensor with PDAF; a 5MP ultrawide sensor; a 2MP macro sensor; and a 2MP depth sensor, complemented with LED flash, HDR, and panorama. The main sensor is capable of recording 4K video at 30fps and 1080p videos at 30fps. At the front lies a single f/2.0 8MP wide sensor capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps.
Other features include loudspeaker, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX, GPS, NFC, and USB 2.0 with USB On-The-Go, and Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
The device uses a 4,000mAh battery with 10W charging to keep the lights on.
Nokia 5.3 Specs
- Display: 6.55 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 103.6 cm2 (~82.3% screen-to-body ratio), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, Android One
- CPU: Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm), Octa-core (4 x 2.0GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4GB/64GB, eMMC 5.1, expandable via dedicated microSD slot
- Primary Camera: Quad – 13MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF + 5MP, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2MP, (macro) + 2MP, (depth); LED flash, HDR, panorama; [email protected], [email protected]
- Secondary Camera: Single – 8MP, f/2.0, (wide); [email protected]
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: non-removable Li-Po 4,000mAh; 10W charging
- Colors: Cyan, Sand, Charcoal
Nokia 5.3 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Nokia 5.3 is priced at NPR 23,499 in Nepal and is available in the Nepalese market in Cyan, Sand, and Charcoal colors.
|Nokia Mobile Phone||Price in Nepal (NPR)|