After launching the Nokia C1 and C2, Nokia has taken the wrap of the new Nokia C3 in Nepal. The Nokia C3, while not that different to the C2, brings a fingerprint scanner and a bit larger display with an equally affordable price tag.
The front sees a larger 5.99-inch HD+ display that bears a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The phone has huge bezels both at the top and chin but that’s to be expected from an entry-level phone like this.
Underneath, we have the UniSoc SC9863A chipset that runs the show. The octa-core processor is a huge jump from the quad-core one seen on its predecessor. This makes it capable of running a full-fledged Android 10 out of the box, unlike the C1 and C2 which ran on Android Go. The RAM is at 2GB and there’s 16GB of internal storage which is expandable.
At the back, the Nokia C3 has a single camera — it’s an 8MP f/2.0 sensor with AutoFocus and LED flash. Just below the camera is a fingerprint scanner, while selfies are taken care of by a 5MP front camera.
- Display: 5.99-inch IPS LCD capacitive multitouch
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio (~269PPI)
- CPU: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm) octa-core (4 x 1.6GHz Cortex-A55 and 4 x 1.2GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, microSDXC (dedicated slot), eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 10
- Camera (Primary): 8MP, f/2.0, AF; LED flash
- Camera (Secondary): 5MP
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 3,040mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
Powering this phone is a bit bigger 3,040mAh battery that draws its power from a microUSB port. Besides that, there’s nothing new — it still has Bluetooth 4.2, dual-SIM support, and FM radio.
Nokia C3 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Nokia C3 price in Nepal is Rs. 12,499 for the 2GB/16GB variant. The phone is available in the Nordic Blue color option and will be available soon through offline and online retailers across Nepal.