Samsung has launched a new iteration to its affordable M-series smartphones lineup, the Samsung Galaxy M01s in Nepal. Powered on a MediaTek Helio P22 processor, the device boasts a 6.2-inch HD screen, dual camera sensors at the back, and a single 8MP sensor at the front for selfie. Let’s find out more about the device below.
Samsung Galaxy M01s Overview
The Samsung Galaxy M01s comes with a 6.2-inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, 19:9 ratio, and 271ppi density.
The device powers on a 12nm based octa-core MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 SoC paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB eMMC 5.1 onboard storage expandable via dedicated microSDXC slot.
As for the optics, it carries a dual-camera setup at the back comprising an f/1.8 13MP wide sensor and an f/2.4 2MP depth sensor. At the front lies an f/2.0 8MP sensor for selfies.
Other features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 with A2DP and LE, and micro-USB 2.0 with USB On-The-Go. The M01s uses a non-removable Li-Ion 4,000mAh battery to keep its lights on. It’s available in Light Blue and Gray colors.
- Display: 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- CPU: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm); Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.1
- Memory: 3GB/32GB, dedicated microSDXC slot, eMMC 5.1
- Primary Camera: Dual – 13 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth); LED flash; 1080p@30fps
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Colors: Light Blue, Gray
Samsung Galaxy M01s Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M01s is priced at NPR 15,999 in Nepal and is available via Samsung authorized sales centers and retail stores all across Nepal.
|Samsung Mobile Phone||Price in Nepal (NPR)|
|Samsung Galaxy M01s||15,999|