Launched just a while ago, the Nokia 2.4 has already hit the markets of Nepal, thanks to Tele Talk, the authorized distributors of Nokia phones in Nepal. The Nokia 2.4 is an entry-level phone that brings modest specs for day to day usage — it offers significant changes over its predecessor, Nokia 2.3.
The Nokia 2.4 brings a 6.5-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Inside, you’ll find a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor that goes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage expandable via dedicated microSD.
The phone boots on Android 10 out of the box and you are getting the OS upgrade for the coming 2 years and security patches for up to 3 years.
At the back lies a dual-camera — remember the Nokia 2.3 had only a single rear camera. It has a 13MP main shooter and a 2MP depth sensor, while selfies are taken care of by a 5MP front camera placed inside a teardrop notch at the front.
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive multitouch
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~270PPI)
- CPU: Mediatek Helio P22 (12 nm)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, microSDXC (dedicated slot), eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 10
- Camera (Primary): Dual – 13MP, AF + 2MP depth sensor
- Camera (Selfie): 5MP, f/2.4
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 4,500mAh battery, 5W charging, microUSB
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio
Unlike its predecessor, this one has a fingerprint scanner at the rear as well as an NFC for your convenience. There’s also a 3.5mm audio jack and support for FM radio. Powering this phone is a 4,500mAh cell with 5W charging via micro USB.
Nokia 2.4 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Nokia 2.4 will go on sale from retailers across Nepal for a price of Rs. 14,599 (2GB/32GB) in grey color option.