The new 8th generation Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) has launched in Nepal. A successor to last year’s 7th generation Apple iPad 10.2, the 2020 edition looks and feels the same and carries nearly identical specifications. However, the earlier 16nm Apple A10 Fusion chipset has now been replaced with the 7nm Apple A12 Bionic chipset.
Here, we will be looking at the detailed overview of the Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) followed by its price in Nepal and availability.
Apple iPad 10.2 (2020)
The 2020 edition of the Apple iPad has a similar 10.2-inch IPS LCD Retina display with 1620 x 2160 pixels resolution and a 4:3 aspect ratio that lies underneath scratch-resistant glass with oleophobic coating.
The iPad boots on iPadOS 14.2 whilst powers on the Apple A12 Bionic chipset paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB/128GB onboard storage. It uses a Hexa-core CPU and the in-house Apple GPU with 4-core graphics.
The connectivity options also remain the same, which include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 with A2DP, EDR, and LE, GPS, and Lightning USB 2.0 with a magnetic connector. And it does keep the 3.5mm headphone jack.
The iPad 10.2 2020 edition comes with a 32.4Wh battery and a 12W charger right out of the box delivering up to 10 hours of multimedia playback.
- Display: 10.2 inches IPS LCD Retina display, 324.6 cm2 (~74.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1620 x 2160 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- OS: iPadOS 14.2
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB/128GB internal storage, no expandable card slot
- Primary Camera: Single — 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, 1.12µm, AF
- Secondary Camera: Single — 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer; Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery: Li-Po, non-removable (32.4 Wh); 12W charger; up to 10hr multimedia playback
- Colors: Silver, Gold, Space Gray
Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) Price in Nepal and Availability
The new Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) goes on sale for a price starting NPR 58,000 (32GB, W-Fi) in Nepal, available via Olizstore and Evo Store. Whereas the 128GB variant with Wi-Fi and both Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity is priced at NPR 69,000 and NPR 88,000 respectively.
|Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) Variants||Price in Nepal (NPR)|
|128GB/Wi-Fi + Cellular||88,000|