Poco Nepal has expanded its existing lineup with the new Poco X3 NFC smartphone in Nepal. This will add up with the likes of Poco M2 and Poco C3 — best in their budget categories — launched a month ago in Nepal.
The Poco X3 NFC comes with an IPS LCD panel, SD 732G processor, quad-camera setup, and a pretty substantial battery.
Let’s have a look at its specs and price in Nepal.
Poco X3 NFC Overview
The Poco X3 NFC flaunts a 120Hz 6.67-inch display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and HDR10 support underneath Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Running on MIUI 12 atop Android 10 operating system, the handset gets its power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB onboard storage expandable via microSDXC via shared SIM slot.
As for optics, X3 carries a quad-camera setup at the back comprising a 64MP wide, 13MP ultrawide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors with dual-LED flash, HDR, and panorama support. The module is capable of recording 4K videos at 30fps, 1080p videos at 30/120fps, and 720p videos at 960fps.
Similarly, at the front lies a single 20MP wide selfie unit with HDR and panorama, which is capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps.
For connectivity, X3 uses Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, infrared port, FM radio with recording, and USB Type-C 2.0 with USB On-The-Go.
Other features include stereo speakers and a 3.5mm audio jack with 24-bit/192kHz audio support. The phone also gets an IP53 rating, protecting it against water splashes.
Poco X3 carries a 5,160mAh cell with a 33W fast charge keeping its lights on. It’s available in two different colors — Cobalt Blue and Shadow Gray.
- Display: 6.67 inches IPS LCD, 107.4 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio); 120Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 2.3GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB onboard storage; expandable via microSDXC using shared SIM slot
- Primary Camera: Quad — 64MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 13MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary Camera: Single — 20MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, NFC
- Battery: Li-Po 5,160mAh; non-removable; 33W fast charging
- Colors: Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray
Poco X3 NFC Price in Nepal and Availability
The Poco X3 NFC goes for a price of Rs. 31,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant in Nepal. You can buy the phone via online and offline stores in Nepal.
The handset is sure to go head to head against Samsung’s much similar Galaxy M51 — recently launched in Nepal, though there are few notable differences between Poco X3 and Samsung Galaxy M51. There’s an IPS LCD panel in Poco X3, while the Galaxy M51 gets a Super AMOLED screen; but you get a higher refresh rate screen on the X3, which is missing from Samsung’s offering.
The Galaxy M51 has a much larger battery size as well as a 32MP selfie shooter but Poco’s offering has a bit superior Snapdragon 732G chipset (the M51 has 730G) and faster-charging speed (the M51 comes with 25W).
Poco, though, has a slight edge over the Galaxy M51 as it carries an affordable price tag.