Mazda Nepal has announced its new SUV, the Mazda CX 9 in Nepal, while the pre-booking has started for the same as well as its sibling CX 5. The CX 9 brings in premium design on top of powerful engineering including primary concern over safety.
Here we will take a brief look at the new Mazda CX 9 followed by its price in Nepal and availability.
The SUV comes with a premium look and powerful build on top of curated engineering whilst known for its straightforward linear response on the brakes, Jinba-Ittai Handling. It was even awarded the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s highest safety award and is EURO6 compliant.
The Mazda CX 9 offers genuine leather together with aluminum thereby forging chic sophistication for the users. While the front looks effortless and premium it has a bigger grille, projector headlamp, and a ‘Mazda’ logo right in the middle. Similarly, the inside has plenty of space and suitable lighting yet keeps things minimal.
It carries a 2.5L inline 4 Cylinder DOHC Skyactive G engine that can produce power and torque up to 231PS at 5000rpm and 420Nm at 2000rpm respectively coupled with a 6-speed AT, which has a twin-clutch gearbox, four-wheel drive, and 74-liter fuel tank.
- Dimension: 5075 x 1969 mm
- Wheelbase: 2930 mm
- Storage Capacity: 230 liters
- Ground Clearance: 220 mm
- Drive Type: AWD
- Engine: 2.5L inline 4 Cylinder DOHC Skyactive Petrol Engine
- Emission Standards: EURO6
- Displacement: 2488cc
- Max Power: 231 PS @ 5000 rpm
- Max Torque: 420 Nm @ 2000 rpm
- Transmission: 6-Speed AT
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 74 liters
- Mileage: 9.3 Kmpl
- Tyre: Front — 225/50 R20 – Disc, Rear — 225/50 R20 – Disc; Tubeless
- Seat: 7-Seater
- Safety: ABS, EBD, TCS, ESC, HDA
- Suspension: MacPherson Strut and Multilink with Stabilizer Bar
- Color: Jet Black, Titanium, Silver, Red, Grey, Pearl, Blue
Mazda CX 9 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Mazda CX 9 price in Nepal starts at NPR 1,63,49,000. Paramount Motors Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of Mazda automobiles in Nepal have already opened the pre-booking.
The SUV is slated to hit the market as of February 2021 and it will be showcased in the Mazda Showroom located at Naxal, Kathmandu near MG Showroom.
|Mazda SUV||Price in Nepal (NPR)|
|Mazda CX 9||1,63,49,000|