Xiaomi has introduced the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G for the global market, which is a rebranded Redmi Note 9 5G launched for the Chinese market only with a few dissimilarities.
As for the device, the Redmi Note 9T 5G comes with a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with 1080p resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, and 450 nits brightness.
At the back lies a triple camera setup comprising an f/1.8 48MP Quad-Bayer sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor, though it lacks an ultrawide shooter. For selfies, there’s a single f/2.25 13MP selfie shooter at the front.
The Redmi Note 9T 5G powers on a MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor based on a 7nm process coupled with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB onboard storage. Similar to the Chinese correspondent, this one also provides splash protection on top of dual speakers.
Keeping lights on is a 5,000mAh cell with an 18W fast charge. Xiaomi says that the battery life will last up to 3 years beyond wear and tear.
Available in Daybreak Purple and Nightfall Black colors, will retail for a price of €229, which translates to around NPR 32,800 in Nepal for the 4GB/64GB config and €269 (~NPR 38,600) for the 4GB/128GB variant. The sales will kick off across Xiaomi’s official website, Amazon, and brick and mortar stores.
Here’s a quick specs list of the Redmi Note 9T 5G.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G Specs
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD, 104.7 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio), 90Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G (7nm), Octa-core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 & 6 x 2.0GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Primary Camera: Triple — 48MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary Camera: 13MP, f/2.3, 29mm (standard), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5,000 mAh, non-removable; 18W fast charging
- Colors: Nightfall Black, Daybreak Purple