Aprilia Nepal has launched its most expensive scooter in Nepal, the Aprilia SXR 160 for a price tag of NRs. 4,09,900. The SXR 160 is a maxi-scooter with a 160.3cc BS6 compliant engine, CVT transmission, vibrant color, and highly rated power and torque.
The scooter looks a lot like the Aprilia SRV 850 and Burgman family from Suzuki, considering both belong to a maxi-scooter or touring scooter type.
Unlike previous SR scooters from Aprilia, the SXR 160 is a much-anticipated one with a large frame and build aka maxi-scooter design. The design gives an energetic vibe yet is cumbersome in look.
At the front is a cross max design complemented with wraparound LED headlights whilst at the back lies LED tail lamps incorporated with blinkers that accolades the rear stance. Other features include a fairly big windshield, alloy wheels, and a sizeable handlebar.
Though the engine is based on what is used in Aprilia SR 160, it’s tuned such that the power is delivered more linearly as well as offers pliable suspension.
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 3-valve, 4-Stroke, SOHC, FI Engine, BS-6 Compliant
- Displacement: 160.3 cc
- Suspension: Telescopic Front Forks; Adjustable Monoshock
- Seat Height: 775mm
- Ground Clearance: 160mm
- Braking: Single-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Starting Mechanism: Electric Starter Only
- Max Power: 11PS @ 7100 rpm
- Max Torque: 11Nm @ 5750 rpm
- Top Speed: 100kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7-liters
- Mileage: 40kmpl
- Tire Type: Tubeless
- Front Tyre: Disc — 120/70-12
- Rear Tyre: Drum — 120/70-12
- Kerb Weight: 129Kg
- Colors: Glossy Red, Blue, Black, White
Aprilia SXR 160 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Aprilia SXR 160 goes for a price of NRs. 4,09,900 in Nepal and is available in Glossy Red, Blue, Black, and White colors through the authorized Aprilia showroom near you.
|Aprilia Scooter||Price in Nepal (NRs.)|
|Aprilia SXR 160||4,09,900|