Infinix Nepal has officially taken the wrap off its Hot 10 smartphone. The Infinix Hot 10 brings pretty decent features for an entry-level device, including the Helio G70 processor and a seemingly huge battery.
For starters, the phone welcomes a 6.78-inch IPS LCD panel with a punch-hole cutout for an 8MP selfie camera. The resolution is just limited to 720p and there’s no protection to protect the phone’s display, which is kinda expected from a budget-focused phone.
Taking a look at the back, we have a bunch of camera sensors (four to be exact) that includes a 16MP primary shooter with PDAF, two 2MP macro and depth helpers, and finally, a QVGA low-light sensor just there to make up for numbers.
- Display: 6.78-inches (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1640 pixels (~264 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, XOS 6.0
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G70 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 2.0GHz Cortex-A75 & 6 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage; expandable via dedicated microSDXC slot
- Primary Camera: Quad — 16MP, (wide), PDAF + 2MP, (macro) + 2MP, (depth) + QVGA low-light shooter
- Secondary Camera: Single — 8MP
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5,200mAh, non-removable; microUSB port
At least, there’s a fingerprint scanner on the phone, albeit rear-mounted, and you get a pretty impressive 5,200mAh battery that charges over a dated microUSB port.
Infinix Hot 10 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Infinix Hot 10 is available in Nepal exclusively via Daraz Online Shopping for a price of NPR 18,490 (4GB/128GB). There are two colorways to choose from — Moonlight Jade and Amber Red. Interested ones can pre-book the phone from here with delivery beginning from March 12.