KTM, one of the fastest-growing premium motorcycle brands in Nepal has launched the most anticipated KTM 250 Adventure. This launch has been accredited to KTM’s mission of expanding the emerging and rapidly growing segment of adventure motorcycles in Nepal.
Whilst the elder sibling, KTM 390 Adventure captured the imagination and aspiration of enthusiasts, the KTM 250 Adventure is expected to further grow the franchise by encouraging customers to take their first step into the world of Adventure biking.
The motorbike is known for its exceptional handling and engine punch together in a lightweight package for extreme agility.
As for performance, it is powered by a 248cc state-of-the-art DOHC four-valve single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine for smooth and confidence-inspiring delivery via perky powerband.
An electronic fuel injection boosts the performance numbers to 30 hp (22 kW) power and 24 Nm torque while the Power Assist Slipper Clutch (PASC) assists with movement through the 6-speed gearbox, hence produces smooth and jerk-free clutch-less downshifting.
Basically, the motorbike embraces high-quality craftsmanship, engineering, and Dakar Rally heritage, which pervades the entire KTM Adventure line.
Talking of adventure, KTM 250 Adventure has a set of WP APEC suspensions. The shock absorber at the back features a 177mm travel range with adjustable preload and the WP APEX upside-down 43mm front fork features a 170mm travel range. These are paired with the heavy-duty cast wheels [19’’/17’’] and the travel-specific tubeless tires that are said to offer tremendous damping in all conditions.
It carries BYBRE brakes built by Brembo that offer a huge 320mm front brake disc with a 4-piston radially mounted caliper along with a 230mm rear disc. It also integrates the Bosch-made anti-lock braking system with an additional off-road mode that can be engaged using a button right from the dashboard. This allows users to steer the rear end into the corners with ease.
A 14.5-liter tank on top of BS6 emission engine support is there to stay with you across multiple terrains and long-distance rides.
KTM 250 Adventure Key Highlights
- Lightweight and agile entry into the world of KTM Adventure
- Thoroughbred adventure motorcycle
- Distinctive Rally-derived KTM design
- Ultra-lightweight steel trellis frame
- DOHC engine with 22 kW (30 hp) & 24 Nm
- Electronic Fuel Injection with Dell’Orto 38 mm throttle body
- Power Assist Slipper Clutch mechanically operated
- 14.5-liter tank offering more than 400 km of range
- Slim layout 855 mm seat for optimal ground clearance
- Extra robust cast wheels [19’’/17’’] with tubeless tires
- WP APEX 170 mm travel upside-down front fork
- WP APEX 177 mm travel shock with preload adjustment
- Cutting-edge BYBRE brakes [320 mm / 230 mm]
- Bosch 9.1 MB 2-channel ABS with off-road mode
- LCD display with a button to select off-road ABS
- H4 front light and LED tail-light and turn signals
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-stroke, 4V DOHC Engine
- Cooling: Liquid Cooling
- Displacement: 248.76 cc
- Fuel System: Bosch EFI
- Bore/Stroke: 72 mm x 61.1 mm
- Power: 22 kW (30 PS) @ 9000 rpm
- Torque: 24 Nm @ 7500 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Transmission: 6 Gears
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Clutch: PASC Slipper Clutch, Mechanically Operated
- Frame: Steel Trellis Frame, Powder-coated
- Subframe: Steel Trellis Frame, Powder-coated
- Front Suspension: WP Apex 43 mm Upside-down Suspension
- Rear Suspension: WP Apex Shock Absorber
- Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 170 mm / 177 mm
- Front Brake: Four Piston, Radially mounted caliper, Brake disc of 320 mm
- Rear Brake: Single Piston, Floating Calliper, Brake Disc of 230 mm
- Wheels Front/Rear: Cast Aluminium wheels R19 Front – R17 Rear
- Tires Front/Rear: 100/90(Front) /130/80 (Rear) – MRF Tyres
- ABS: Bosch 9.1 MP Twin Channel ABS
- Exhaust: BS6
- Instrument Cluster Type: LCD
- Feature List: Off-Road ABS, 12V Power Socket, Toothed Footpegs, Upswept Exhaust, Robust Engine Guard
- Headlight: Bulb Type, Low Beam: 55 W at 13.5 V; High Beam: 60 W at 13.5 V
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2154 x 900 x 1263 mm
- Seat Height: 855 mm
- Wheelbase: 1430 mm
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.5 L
- Kerb Weight: 177 Kg
KTM 250 Adventure Price in Nepal and Availability
The KTM 250 Adventure price is NPR 7,49,900 in Nepal with booking already started from March 19 at KTM showrooms across Nepal.
|KTM Adventure Motorcycle||Price in Nepal (NPR)|
|KTM 250 Adventure||7,49,900|