The new Nissan Magnite is here in Nepal in 11 different variants starting at a price of NPR 29.49 lakhs and going up to NPR 42.79 lakhs.
Authorized distributor of Nissan motors in Nepal, Pioneer Motors has finally launched the new SUV with a bunch of new specifications in an aggressive budget. The compact SUV is ready to go one-on-one with the likes of Hyundai Venue, Renault Kiger BS6, and Ford Ecosport. The Nissan Magnite is also BS6 compliant, meaning it produces controlled exhaust gases as per BS6 compliance emission norms.
The Nissan Magnite offers a fresh look, ergonomic design, and features such as cruise control, ABS with ABD, traction control system, and more, all at a price less than NPR 45 lakhs even for the highest variant available in Nepal. It’s based on Renault-Nissan’s CMF-A+ platform.
Now, let’s take a brief overview of the Nissan Magnite SUV followed by its price in Nepal and availability.
Nissan Magnite SUV
The compact SUV comes with a standard Grille along with a Bi-Projector headlamp setup, LED light guide, and an i-Shaped LED fog lamp at the front whilst a wide-split tail lamp at the back. The side comprises a blacked-out roof, black cladding, chrome handlebar, and a blacked-out side skirt.
The seat distance, cargo space, and interior, all look premium and ergonomic.
As for performance, the Magnite ships with either a 1.0L Naturally Aspirated Petrol Engine or an HRAO Turbo Petrol Engine. While the Petrol engine is able to produce maximum power up to 70bhp, the Turbo Petrol engine can go up to 96bhp with a continuously variable transmission.
- Dimension: 3997 x 1758 x 1572 mm
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Wheelbase: 2500 mm
- Ground Clearance: 205 mm
- Engine: 1.0L Petrol (1.0L HRAO Turbo Petrol)
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Max Power: 71.02bhp @ 6250rpm; Turbo — 98.63bhp @ 5000rpm
- Max Torque: 96Nm @ 3500rpm Turbo — 160Nm @ 2800- 3600rpm
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Top Speed: 150kmph (173kmph in Turbo)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40litres
- Mileage: 18.75kmpl
- Front Tyre: Disc — 195/60 R15; tubeless
- Rear Tyre: Drum — 195/60 R15; tubeless
- Safety: ABS, EBD, VSC, HA
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut, Twin Tube Telescopic
- Seats: 5-Seater
- Kerb Weight: 939 kg; Turbo — 1014kg
- Colors: Red – Onyx Black, Blue – Strom White, Brown – Onyx Black, Black, Silver, Pearl White – Onyx Black, Sandstone Browns, and Storm White
Nissan Magnite Price in Nepal and Availability
The Nissan Magnite price starts at NPR 29,49,000 and maxes up to NPR 42,79,000 in Nepal.
Here’s a list of all models available in Nepal along with their corresponding prices.
|Nissan Magnite Model||Price in Nepal (NPR)|
|XV-Upper Dual Tone||35,29,000|
|XV-Upper Mono Turbo||39,49,000|
|XV-Premium Mono Turbo||42,49,000|
|XV-Premium Dual Turbo||42,79,000|