Samsung Galaxy M62 has officially arrived in Nepal. The phone, in India, was launched as Galaxy F62, so the specs are pretty much similar to the F-series phone.
The Galaxy M62 offers a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED panel with 1080p resolution. It has an Exynos 9825 chipset with 8GB of RAM and a 64MP quad-camera setup similar to the F62.
Regardless, the main highlight of this phone is its 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging. There’s also reverse wired charging, allowing you to use the phone as a powerbank.
The phone is available up to 8GB of RAM and just 128GB of storage option.
Looking in-depth, we have a 64MP main sensor alongside 12MP ultrawide, and two 5MP depth and macro helpers. Selfies are taken care of by a 32MP selfie camera.
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED screen, capacitive touch
- Resolution: Full HD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, (~393PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Exynos 9825 (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 2.73GHz Exynos M4 and 2 x 2.40GHz Cortex-A75 and 4 x 1.95GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Memory: 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage; storage expandable up to 512GB via micro SD
- Primary Camera: Quad-Camera – 64MP, f/1.8, PDAF + 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, f/2.2, 123-degree FoV + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.4 + 5MP macro lens, f/2.4 and LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 32MP, f/2.2
- Sensors: Fingerprint(side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 7,000mAh Li-Po battery; non-removable, 25W fast charging; reverse charging
Samsung Galaxy M62 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M62 starts at a price of NPR 39,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant and goes all the way up to NPR 42,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant. It’s available in three different colors: Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Grey. You can purchase the phone via all Samsung brand stores and retailers across Nepal.