Samsung Galaxy M62 has officially arrived in Nepal. The phone, in India, was launched as Galaxy F62, so the specs are pretty much similar to the F-series phone.
The Galaxy M62 offers a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED panel with 1080p resolution. It has an Exynos 9825 chipset with 8GB of RAM and a 64MP quad-camera setup similar to the F62.
The phone is available up to 8GB of RAM and just 128GB of storage option.
Looking in-depth, we have a 64MP main sensor alongside 12MP ultrawide, and two 5MP depth and macro helpers. Selfies are taken care of by a 32MP selfie camera.
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED screen, capacitive touch
- Resolution: Full HD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, (~393PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Exynos 9825 (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 2.73GHz Exynos M4 and 2 x 2.40GHz Cortex-A75 and 4 x 1.95GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Memory: 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage; storage expandable up to 512GB via micro SD
- Primary Camera: Quad-Camera – 64MP, f/1.8, PDAF + 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, f/2.2, 123-degree FoV + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.4 + 5MP macro lens, f/2.4 and LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 32MP, f/2.2
- Sensors: Fingerprint(side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 7,000mAh Li-Po battery; non-removable, 25W fast charging; reverse charging
Samsung Galaxy M62 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M62 starts at a price of NPR 39,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant and goes all the way up to NPR 42,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant. It’s available in three different colors: Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Grey. You can purchase the phone via all Samsung brand stores and retailers across Nepal.