After a bit of a halt, Realme Nepal has unveiled a successor to the Realme C11 — it’s the Realme C11 (2021). Surprisingly, the device comes with downgrades to last year’s original, mainly in terms of the internals.
The major change here is that the phone now powers on 28nm based Unisoc’s SC9863 chipset in comparison to the Helio G35 SoC on the prior device. The phone is equipped with 2GB of LPDDR4X RAM and has 32GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD card up to 256GB.
Another change is in terms of the camera. The Realme C11 (2021) has a single 8MP camera at the back instead of a dual camera on its counterpart. The selfie camera, though, stays intact at 5 megapixels.
The rest of the features remains pretty much unchanged, including the 6.52-inch LCD panel with HD+ resolution as well as support for dual-SIM, Bluetooth, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Realme C11 (2021) Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.52 inches, IPS LCD display (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- CPU: Unisoc SC9863 (28 nm), Octa-core (4 x 1.6GHz Cortex-A55 and 4 x 1.2GHz Cortex-A55
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- OS: Android 10 Go Edition, Realme UI 1.0
- Memory: 2GB/32GB, expandable via dedicated microSDXC up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: Single 8MP
- Secondary Camera: Single – 5MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery, 10W charging, microUSB port
- Color: Lake Blue, Iron Grey
Powering the phone is an impressive 5,000mAh battery (with 10W charging over microUSB port) which should last you long, while out of the box the phone runs on Realme UI based on Android 10 Go Edition.
Realme C11 (2021) Price in Nepal and Availability
The Realme C11 (2021) is available for a price of NPR 12,990 in Nepal. Interested can purchase the phone in Lake Blue and Iron Grey color option through various outlets located across the nation.