Realme released yet another addition to its entry-level C-series smartphone line introducing the Realme C20A with HD+ display with a dew-drop notch, back panel with a geometric art design, Helio G35 processor, and a 5,000mAh cell.
This smartphone essentially is a rebranded Realme C20 slated to launch in Bangladesh. Here, we will take a quick overview of the device followed by its price and availability.
Realme C20A Overview
The Realme C20A carries a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 400 nits brightness, around 270 ppi density, and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Running on Realme UI on top of Android 10, the C20A is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 chipset based on 12nm fabrication paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB eMMC 5.1 onboard storage expandable via a dedicated microSDXC slot.
At the back of the smartphone lies a single f/2.0 8MP wide sensor complemented with an LED flash, HDR, and panorama while the front gets a single f/2.2 5MP unit with HDR for selfies. Both the rear and front cameras are capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps.
For connectivity, the device uses Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, GPS, FM radio, micro USB 2.0 with USB On-The-Go, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Realme C20A has a 5,000mAh cell with reverse charging support to keep its lights on.
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, 102.0 cm2 (~80.8% screen-to-body ratio), 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC 5.1 onboard storage, expandable via a dedicated microSDXC
- Rear Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Front Camera: Single – 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Sensor: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable; reverse charging
- Colors: Iron Grey, Lake Blue
Realme C20A Price and Availability
The Realme C20A is all set to hit the market in Bangladesh for a price tag of BDT8,990 (around NPR 12,499 in Nepal).