Vivo’s mid-range phones have come with somewhat unprecedented camera technology lately. Today, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer is set to expand its smartphone lineup in Nepal with Vivo V21 4G, a phone that showcases Vivo’s emphasis on camera technology.
The major highlight of the Vivo V21 is its 44MP selfie camera with OIS, which according to Vivo, offers exceptional selfies with the aid of a “groundbreaking light sensor.” This means that the selfie camera could actually help you capture clear nighttime photos or TikTok videos without messing up your picture quality. Vivo has also put AI Night Portrait mode in case the hardware doesn’t do the trick.
There’s also a competent enough rear camera on the Vivo V21, including a 64MP main sensor with OIS alongside an 8MP wide-angle and 2MP macro lens.
- 6.44-inch AMOLED screen; 90Hz refresh rate
- 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 409 ppi pixel density, 20:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 storage with microSD card slot
- 4,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging; no wireless charging
- No IP rating for water or dust resistance
- In-display optical fingerprint sensor
- Android 11, Funtouch 11.1
- Triple rear-cameras: 64MP 1/1.72″ sensor with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS + 8MP ultra-wide, f/2.2, 120-degree FoV + 2MP macro, f/2.4
- 44MP selfie camera, f/2.0, OIS, AF
Besides that, Vivo has packed decent specs that you would expect from a mid-range device. You get a MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset that performs fairly well, but a 90Hz AMOLED screen and 33W wired charging should make the device a bit more appealing.
There’s 8GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage that should be fast enough for your day-to-day usage, while you also get an in-display fingerprint scanner for biometric security.
Vivo V21 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Vivo V21 is now available for purchase in Nepal for a price of NPR 49,999 through online and offline retailers located across Nepal.