The all-new Hyundai i20 with a 1.2L Kappa petrol engine, 1197cc displacement, and a fresh new look has been made official in Nepal. Available in Magna and Sportz variants, the new i20 from Hyundai is all set to go one-on-one with the likes of Suzuki Baleno and Tata Altroz. Now, without any delay, let’s get right into a detailed overview.
Hyundai i20 flaunts a fresh look with a sporty design and a modernistic approach. The front gets the LED Projector Headlamp together with LED DRLs giving it a lively gaze. The side has a beltline and door handles with a chrome finish. Similarly, the back has a bumper plus LED tail lamps in Z-shape.
As for the performance, the hatchback powers on a 1.2L Kappa petrol engine that delivers a max power of 83PS at 6000rpm and a max torque of 114.74Nm at 4200rpm. It’s a BS6 compliant engine coupled with a 5-speed manual transmission.
Other notable features include 20kmpl mileage, ABS and EBD, 311 liters storage, 170mm ground clearance, and a top speed of 154kmph.
- Engine: 1.2L Kappa petrol engine
- Displacement: 1197cc
- Emission Standard: BS6
- Max Power: 83PS at 6000rpm
- Max Torque: 114.74Nm at 4200rpm
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 liters
- Mileage: 20kmpl
- Top Speed: 154kmph
- Front Tyre: Magna — 185/65 R15, Steel, Sportz — 195/55 R16 Alloy; Disc
- Rear Tyre: Magna — 185/65 R15 Steel, Sportz — 195/55 R16 Alloy; Drum
- Safety: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBD
- Seat: 5-seater
- Storage: 311 liters
- Ground Clearance: 170mm
- Kerb Weight: 1013 to 1225kg
- Color: White, Gray, Silver, Teal, Red
Hyundai i20 Price in Nepal and Availability
The new Hyundai i20 has a price of NPR 36,96,000 in Nepal for the Magna and NPR 41,96,000 for the Sportz variant.
You also get a 4-year of warranty atop 6-year of free service on each purchase.
|Hyundai i20 Model||Price in Nepal (NPR)|