The Honda CB350 RS has officially been announced in Nepal. The bike reiterates the classic look while sports all the modern specifications including tuck and roll seats, semi-digital instrument cluster, air-cooled PGM-FI engine, 5-speed gearbox, and more.
Starting with the design, the Honda CB350 RS flaunts a classic look that includes its wide pattern tires and dual-tone fuel tanks. The colors, on the other hand, give it a modern touch.
It shares several of its specifications with the Honda H’ness 350 including the front, which boasts an LED headlamp and side indicators. An under-seat LED tail lamp, grab rail are a few other notable features.
The CB350 RS is powered by a single-cylinder, air-cooled PGM-FI engine with 348.36cc displacement. It can generate a max power of 21bhp at 5500rpm and a max torque of 30Nm at 3000rpm. Moreover, you get Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), Roaring Exhaust Note, Main Shaft Coaxial Balancer, and Assist Slipper Clutch as well.
- Engine: Single-cylinder, air-cooled PGM-FI engine; BS6 complaint
- Displacement: 348.36cc
- Cooling: Air-cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self-starter
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Top Speed: 100kmpl
- Max Power: 21bhp at 5500rpm
- Max Torque: 30Nm at 3000rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15 liters
- Tyre: Front — 100/90-19 (Disc), Rear — 150/70-17 (Disc); tubeless
- Braking: Dual-channel anti-lock braking system
- Seat Height: 800mm
- Ground Clearance: 168mm
- Kerb Weight: 179kg
- Color: Red Metallic, Black/Pearl Yellow
Honda CB350 RS Price in Nepal and Availability
The Honda CB350 RS has entered the Nepalese market in a few numbers and the price is set at NPR 7,75,000 in Nepal.