Hyundai Palisade has officially been announced in Nepal in two different variants — GL and GLX with the former model carrying a price tag of NPR 1,94,96,000 in Nepal. The notable features include premium design, appealing radiator grille, dual sunroof, Hyundai Advanced Driver Assistance System, and a spacious cabin.
The Hyundai Palisade will go one-on-one with the likes of Ford Endeavor and Toyota Fortuner in Nepal — both of which dominate the premium segment in Nepal.
Now, starting with the design, the premium SUV flaunts a black silver-colored radiator grille with a chrome finish. The front sees an LED projector headlamps together with an elongated LED DRL while the rear gets an LED lamps along with a minimalist design.
The SUV uses a 2.2L inline TDCi diesel engine that can deliver a max power of 200PS at 3800rpm and max torque of 441Nm ranging from 1750 to 2750rpm. The engine is paired up with an 8-speed Shift-by-Wire Automatic transmission, not to mention the HTRAC All-Wheel-Drive, Multi-Terrain Control, and Multi Drive mode.
- Engine: 2.2L TDCi diesel engine
- Emission Standard: EURO6
- Displacement: 2199cc
- Wheelbase: 2900mm
- Max Power: 200PS @ 3800rpm
- Max Torque: 441Nm @ 1750 – 2750rpm
- Transmission: 8-speed manual/automatic
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 71 liters
- Mileage: 14kmpl
- Tyre: Front — 245/60 R18 Alloy (Disc), Rear — 245/60 R18 Alloy (Disc); tubeless
- Safety Mechanism: Hyundai Smart Sense
- Suspension: Front — McPherson Strut, Rear — Coupled Torsion Beam Axle
- Seat: 5-seater
- Storage: 523 liters
- Ground Clearance: 200mm
- Kerb Weight: 1870 – 1979kg
Hyundai Palisade Price in Nepal and Availability
The new Hyundai Palisade will go on for sale in Nepal starting at a price of NPR 1,94,96,000 for the GL and NPR 2,25,96,000 for the GLX variant.
|Hyundai Palisade Model||Price in Nepal (NPR)|